We’re firm believers in the value of putting your goals and visions out into the world… maybe even before you think you’re ready. Some people make their own list of 100 life goals, aka ‘bucket list’. Others need help and a little inspiration toward identifying their first life goal.
Audio Article – 100 Life Goals:
Claim your stake in the land of dreams waiting to become real.
If you feel self-conscious, timid or even foolish about letting others know of your dreams, take heart. That’s normal. Reticence may be an indication that you would benefit by getting them out and in the open. It’s in sharing them that they begin to make sense, take form, shape up and reveal their place in your life.
Whatever it is for you, we hope this life goals article will give you food for thought and en-courage-ment to create your own list, and then work it daily.
Achieving your dreams begins with thinking them, speaking them, writing them and working them into existence.
~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com
100 Life Goals for Ideas and Inspiration
An assorted list from many people to stir dreams and stoke resolve to create and achieve your own goals.
- Offer my various arts as a form of caregiving; gifts of love and service to those who need encouragement.
- I want to make enough from writing to support myself.
- To homestead and be self-sufficient. I want to grow my own food and be energy independent.
- My 5 year plan includes starting a tea and honey business (I already have the honey part).
- Be a philanthropist.
- Create a non-profit animal ranch, where rescued and homeless animals can live and be loved and healed surrounded by beauty and peace, and to include walking and hiking trails where people can come and walk the dogs while getting out in nature and walking themselves.
- To do something that matters. I want to use my gift for words to, in some way, help others unlock their own creative gifts and share their genius with the world.
- Create an alternative education foundation that helps people bring their dreams to life, with programs for youth, veterans, displaced worker and others struggling to discover and create a life they love.
- To be a dynamically fit, phenomenally successful visionary leader.
- Create a council of elders that is a think tank for problem solving and philanthropy.
- Create a personal brand website.
- Create a business website.
- Hire a virtual assistant.
- Hire a team of virtual assistants.
- Be a lifestyle entrepreneur able to travel the world while my VA team manages my business.
- A media publishing company that provides a platform and a voice to the world for creators and originators, helping them to get their work out into the world.
- Be a director, producer, and strategist for podcasters. I want to be able to invest in people who want to create quality audio content and stories.
- Owning and operating an experimental garden education, research and development farm.
- Build a turnkey, self-sufficient cabin garden and farming homestead community on ~100 acres.
- Be a successful recording artist.
- Travel to New Zealand and stay for several weeks.
- Invest money, resources, and time in someone else’s startup that aligns with my own business and life values.
- Start an educational organization that helps orphanages become financially self-sustaining.
- Create gathering places for like-minded to create, connect, and collaborate.
- Build an indoor/outdoor gym business.
- To have ample resources to be able to travel the world.
- Script and create a fiction podcast that turns into a TV show (TV = Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple, HBO, etc).
- Own and run self-sufficient “Doomsday” farm with fruit trees, greenhouse, and a huge library.
- Become a millionaire.
- Own my own auto racing team.
- Create an entertainment empire which spans several media.
- Be in a position financially where I can write full time.
- Produce movies for young filmmakers.
- Mastering plant-based dieting from all angles of health concern.
- Have a home far away from city life.
- Generate recurring passive income through my investments.
- Build a retreat center on my dream property.
- Host spiritual retreats with interesting and inspiring people.
- Empower young people to pursue their dreams.
- Support, fund and educate people on how to pursue—and achieve—their dreams.
- Speak at a business, tech, or leadership conference.
- Host a paid in person workshop.
- Meet a notable person you admire (author, musician, producer, speaker, leader etc).
- Have a location independent business.
- Learn a form of martial arts.
- Become fluent in another language.
- Plant a sustainable community garden.
- Make loans to a Kiva business each year.
- Build a brand that sells products globally.
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Snorkel and scuba at The Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Become—and stay—debt free.
- Invest in a life insurance policy
- Learn to play an instrument
- Lose 20lbs (or any amount of weight)
- Go skydiving (or some other high adrenaline activity)
- Take a workshop class on an artistic skill I want to develop
- Adopt a pet from a shelter
- Volunteer for an organization that helps rehabilitate injured animals
- Be a venture capitalist.
- Be a grandmother / grandfather
- Get married to the man/woman of my dreams.
- Marry someone who is entrepreneurial like me and wants to create a family business.
- Homeschool my children.
- Become a bestselling fiction author.
- Qualify to associate with the successful people I respect through the platform of my own accomplishments.
- Become a best selling non-fiction author.
- Become a billionaire.
- Start a podcast that grows quickly, becomes popular and profitable.
- Create my own art studio and gallery shop.
- Live to be a healthy 100 years old (or more).
- Become an accomplished artist.
- To be able to make a living from my art, such that I can spend my time and days creating art that I love.
- Become an accomplished chef.
- To create a cooking blog and show that gets wildly successful.
- Become a successful actor.
- Invent a successful product.
- Compose a popular movie soundtrack.
- Create a course that generates recurring passive income, even while I sleep.
- Be a successful singer with a large following.
- Own a horse ranch for breeding, selling, training and enjoying horses.
- Start and build a successful ecommerce brand, and expands into retail.
- Own a local bookstore coffee shop as a gathering place for interesting people and conversations.
- Create and own a clothing line.
- Create local small town cottage industry businesses to bring jobs and industry back to the USA.
- Get on the board of a future trends think tank.
- Attend a yearly healing retreat that includes health, fitness, gourmet nutrition and spa services.
- Have a family snorkeling vacation in the aqua waters of the Caribbean or Bahamas type places.
- Spend a week with Richard Branson on Necker Island.
- Build a pole house treehouse retreat in the woods.
- Be a mother / father.
- Live in a warmer climate in winter time.
- Own a greenhouse nursery growing and selling plants.
- Travel to, serve and donate to orphanages around the world.
- Create a health retreat spa and educational program for underprivileged women.
- Create a health and retreat program for men to celebrate, engage and recover power of masculine strength, courage and chivalry.
- To have a full time cook to create new healthy recipes for our family and then to publish on a food blog.
- To have a large organic garden, with a year-round greenhouse, that produces most of our food.
- To live in a place part of the year where I can surf, windsurf and paddleboard daily.
- Be an angel investor.
And one more bonus life goal from an iCreateDaily founding community member:
“To give myself permission to ‘do my life my way’. Without excuses or justifications, and maybe without explanations.”
~Lynne Hundley, artist and retired pastor.
You will notice that we’ve added the term “successful”, to many of these. Whenever you’re dreaming, visioning and planning goals, it’s important to visualize the dream coming to fruition and prosperity. I.e., you can be an author, artist or inventor, without being successful at it.
So as you spend time building your vision of the life you want to have, remember to include as many details over time as you work on making your dreams real. And remember… you’re the only one who can, so have fun and get busy! 😊
It’s in sharing your dreams that they begin to make sense, take form, shape up and reveal their place in your life.
~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com
Examples of a Clear Life Goals List
Contributed by Shannon Billings
I want to homestead.
I want solar energy, wind energy, and a well.
I want to grow and raise my own food and sell or trade for what else is needed.
I want to live off my land and have that extra time to share my light and love with the world (looks like that’s going to be in novel form).
Every day I take a step to that goal.
My 5-year plan includes starting a tea and honey business (I already have the honey part).
I want to make custom teas for picky customers, nationally and hopefully globally (I do dream big at times).
My FB page, Shannon’s Sweet Tooth Farm is the start of what I aspire to be an interactive, client-based farm. Where I offer basic and custom blended teas of herbs, flowers and dried fruit blends.
Contributed by Nicole Mackey
I want to make enough from writing to support myself.
I want an off-grid tiny house and a camper van.
I want to be able to travel for part of the year.
And I really want to win a Hugo, or at least be nominated.
Boldly State Your Life Goals
What we love about Shannon and Nicole’s life goals list is that they’ve made clear and definite statements. Shannon has even set a timeline, which gives one a framework to work from and within.
Having a time constraint helps to make goals real, and helps us to plan by deconstructing each day, working from the macro to the micro. This is a very productive way to create and list your goals.
Don’t Wait for Perfect
Don’t worry if they’re not perfect. Don’t worry if you don’t know how long it will take. Just get started and keep on tweaking it as you go. But start and start fearlessly staking your claim to the life you want to live, the dreams you envision and the person you aspire to be.
Take your precious ideas and spin them into words for others to hear. Write your thoughts… speak your vision… shout your dreams and sing them to life. Then get busy doing the work you need to do to bring them to life and make them real.
Steps… each day, it’s the only way there.
The great thing about my goals is that I can die trying and die happy because everyday I did something toward my goal/s.
~Shannon Billings, Shannon’s Sweet Tooth Farm
Thanks to contributors to this list:
~Nicole Mackey, author
~Norm Brunelle, Christian artist
~Shannon, Billings, Shannon’s Sweet Tooth Farm
~Mackenzie Clench, Mackenzie Clench Creative
~Lynne Hundley, Artist, retired pastor
~Nikolai Alderson, Labrottie.com
~Coleman Alderson, Mountain Whispers Books
~Devani Alderson, iCreateDaily.com
~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com
Send us yours and we’ll be glad to add them! We don’t have to stop at 100!
Start. Sustain. Succeed. iCreateDaily!™
Hello! I’m LeAura, an autodidactic former homeschooling mom, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, author, ideator, web publisher, and podcaster, passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life!
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness trainer, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. My favorite is helping people discover and grow their incredible potential.
Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! firstname.lastname@example.org