30 Day Goals Challenge
January 1 – 30, 2020
Want to kick off the year in a goal setting mode?
The January 30 Day Goals Challenge is for you if you wish to focus on your goal/s.
What goal do you wish to achieve?
- Launch a podcast
- Write a book
- Start a website or blog
- Create videos
- Learn a new skill
- Start a business
- Compose new music
- Grow your social channel
- Start or finish paintings
- Create a schedule
- Whatever your aspirations…
Don’t delay your dreams.
What would you like to accomplish in 30 days?
This Goals Challenge is FREE.
The only cost requirement is to order the purple
90 Day Goals Journal and Planner.
The 30 Day Goals Challenge
This is your chance to start your year strong!
This iCreateDaily Challenge is a free 30 Day Goals Challenge using the purple 90 Day Goals Journal & Planner. The challenge is hosted within a private Facebook community for support, guidance and encouragement.
Included in the January 30 Day Goals Challenge:
- Daily quotes and content delivered via email to help keep you inspired.
- Daily posts in a private Facebook Community specifically for Goals Challenge participants.
- Support and encouragement from fellow goal members and your hosts.
- 30 Days of getting goals done!!
- After the 30 day Challenge, you’re invited to remain in the iCreateDaily Goals group for:
- community camaraderie and support – never underestimate the power of association
- staying connected with other similarly aspiring goal-oriented people
- participate in future goals challenges
This is your chance to do what you’ve been wanting to do: dedicate time each day to your creative and entrepreneurial aspirations in the company of others doing the same.
This Goals Challenge is FREE.
The only cost of entry is to purchase the purple 90 Day Goals Journal and Planner.
What is the 90 Day Goals Journal & Planner?
- 🌞 DAILIES – Daily quote to start the day on the right foot. Space to write your daily gratitude, goal/s, and tasks for the day.
- 🌟WEEKLIES – 7th-day reflection, planning, and review
- 🌕 MONTHLIES – Gearing up for a new month!
- 💎 DAILY PROMPTS – 30 daily quote prompts as concepts to inspire intuitive artistic expression.
- 🏆 GET GOALS DONE – What you write down and track is more likely to get done. We want to help you get your goals done!
This 30 Day Goals Challenge will help launch you more fully into your 90 day goals.
The investment in this goals journal is small. The reward of your goals achieved daily? Priceless.
The What, Who, and How’s of this 30 Day Goals Challenge
Creative Challenge Benefits
This iCreateDaily Creative Challenge is a free 30 Day Challenge using the iArtDaily Intuitive Art Journal Vol 2 of conceptual prompts, within a private Facebook community for support, guidance and encouragement.
1. Daily Prompts and Ideas:
Each morning we’ll email you the daily quote as a meme (image with quote) that corresponds with the first 30 days of the 90 Day Goals Journal and Planner. As well as content to help encourage and inspire.
You can order your goal journal here. The journal is a requirement for this challenge.
2. Facebook Group:
You get access to a private Facebook Group for challenge participants only. The power of like-minded/interest communities for accountability, support, and encouragement is valuable.
Once you’ve ordered your 90 Day Goals Journal & Planner, you can sign up for the group here.
3. 30 Days of YOUR goal/s!
What can you accomplish in 30 days of focusing on your goals? At the end of the 30 days, you will be inspired and amazed.
4. Community Support:
Creating within a supportive artistic community makes a big difference. You will benefit from the encouragement, ideas and creative inspiration that comes from being surrounded by other creators.
Daily goals become habits and habits become effortless.
~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
You are accountable to yourself only. However, just the fact of being in a community of creators sharing goals daily, helps boost your own resolve and inspiration to do the same. Sharing your work in the group helps you achieve your creative goals.
We cannot overemphasize the benefit to you in committing to 30 days of your goal/s. You will be inspired by the others also committing to their goals. There’s tremendous momentum in being part of a community also focused on goals!
7. Exposure to your work:
In addition to the opportunity to share your goals with others, we may also share member creations with the larger iCreateDaily audience (with permission and attribution of course).
You will learn and grow, you will gain ideas and improve your skills, and most importantly, you will have cultivated the habit of daily goals. The community and hosts may contribute ideas to help you in your artistic endeavors and interests. All you have to do is ask.
Ready to join!
STEP 1: GET YOUR JOURNAL NOW AND WE’LL SEE YOU SOON!
STEP 2: JOIN THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
JUST TWO SIMPLE STEPS:
Click here to join or click on the photo below. You will be asked for your:
- Email address
- Amazon order number
If you have any questions, we’re here to help… don’t hesitate to ask!