Amanda Mabry is a co-founder and Executive Marketing Manager for Our Write Side publishing, an author, Patreon artist, a brand ambassador and online influencer, AND a crafter selling on Etsy.
In this episode, Amanda shares her tips for selling on Etsy for starters. After that, she expands into her some of the many services offered through her publishing and marketing company as well as the resources she uses to keep organized amidst a crazy busy life.
Amanda is also a wife and mother … and between all that, she keeps her shreds of sanity with yoga, tea, and her cats!
In this interview with Amanda we discuss:
- Her journey from being a teen mom to author, writer, maker, and seller
- How she transitioned from parenting blogger to fiction writer
- The creative, magical Wiccan wands and dragon eggs Amanda and her husband craft and sell
- What made the biggest difference in Amanda’s Etsy sales increasing
- The other things Amanda is doing to grow her Etsy store
- Amanda’s top performing social platforms
- Amanda’s productivity tips for how she structures her flow for maximum productivity with all her various projects
- Her product pricing
- OurWriteSide.com services (FREE for authors)!
- Being a paid brand ambassador
- All that Amanda is doing in spite of chronic fibromyalgia
- How Amanda is positioning all her different brand endeavors under her one personal brand authoralmabry.com
- How Amanda manages all her different companies and projects
- Darker Daze: The Storms Within by Amanda Mabry
- Etsy.com – Amanda’s Etsy shop
- Amanda’s personal website
- OurWriteSite.com – Amanda’s publishing company
- Katie Paul – Pinterest expert
- Tomoson.com – Influencer, brand ambassador platform – product review site
- Blason Louise French wine – Amanda was hosting a tasting as brand ambassador
- Asana.com – project management
- Google Docs
- MissingLettr.com – Drip marketing
A podcast for creators serious about your art.
The Day is the Way.
Hello! I’m LeAura, owner and co-creator of iCreateDaily.com®. As an autodidactic philosopher, generalist, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, I’m passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! Our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, investors, educators and creators own and run websites around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship, all with a pervasive spiritual foundation with a focus on elevating the lives of others.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! firstname.lastname@example.org