Eric Rosenberg is a successful freelance writer who’s articles have appeared on sites such as Huffington Post, Investopedia, and Business Insider. Eric also a personal finance blogger, host of two podcasts, public speaker, DJ, and private pilot.!
As a full-time freelance writer, Eric has created a life for himself and his wife and two young children, doing work he loves to do, (most of the time). Eric is one of those entrepreneurs who freely shares his income reports to help other freelancers and bloggers learn how to earn money online.
Tune in to learn:
- The positive influences in Eric’s life who inspired him to become a writer
- The California fires and the birth of his second child
- How Eric’s plan morphed into focusing on his most profitable endeavors
- How to become an expert blogger and get paid to write
- Freelance writing pay from lower to higher
- How to build your freelance portfolio
- The best paying topics to write about
- How to determine your niche
“I find with most things in life, the more you put in the more you get out.”~Eric Rosenberg
“Repeat what works.”~Eric Rosenberg
“If you want something bad enough the whole universe will conspire to make it happen.”~Paulo Coehlo
Eric is delightful, fun, informative and encouraging, so tune in and enjoy!
- Eric’s gift to you: free 3-week bootcamp series with video training and lessons
- Eric’s Personal Profitability Website & Podcast
- Eric’s new podcast: Oh No We Didn’t
- Eric’s Income Reports page
- Yakezie Group a financial blogger group
- FinCon – Financial Blogger Conference
- Ignite Talks
- Asana – Project management
Freelance Job Platforms
Hello! I’m LeAura, owner and co-creator of iCreateDaily.com®. As an autodidactic philosopher, generalist, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, I’m passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! Our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, investors, educators and creators own and run websites around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship, all with a pervasive spiritual foundation with a focus on elevating the lives of others.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! email@example.com