Michelle Khouri, is a beautiful, dynamic creator and business woman, with a passion for life, art and serving her clients and audience. She is spreading beauty and inspiration through her own podcast that highlights art, artists and culture.
Tune in to hear more about Michelle’s:
- Multi-cultural roots
- Marketing and PR consulting business, that also does graphic design, web design and content
- Astrological sign that helps provides some organizational strength
- Favorite project management and efficiency tools
- The most profitable thing Michelle does for her business
- How Michelle found good team members
- And more!!
We hope you’ll join us in this interview with the delightful Michelle Khouri!
EDITORIAL CORRECTION: At around 35 minutes, we say that the next podcast features copywriter and master storyteller, Adil Amarsi, however, Adil’s interview is actually the one that comes immediately after Michelle’s, on episode 21.
With art and creating something, you have to relinquish control at a certain point. It takes on a whole new definition in life when it’s consumed by the audience.~ Michelle Khouri
With everything I do, I try to set myself—and my clients—up for future growth.~ Michelle Khouri
We are like rivers, we ebb and flow.~ Michelle Khouri
You are so much more powerful and capable than you realize.~Michelle Khouri
Stop doubting yourself because you’re wasting precious energy on negative thoughts.~Michelle Khouri
Reroute self doubt into a creation mode.~Michelle Khouri
- The Cultured Podcast – Michelle’s own podcast ROCKS!! She’s clearly in her zone there.
- Michelle Khouri’s website
- Bitrix24 – the project management tool for managing teams, that Michelle loves
- DocHub.com – Michelle’s favorite resource for managing contracts online
- ToDoIst – to do list app extension for Chrome
- WaveApp – for forms
- Midroll – advertising agency for podcasters
- Hema Tiny House Hotel – Michelle’s friend’s business
- The Elegant Universe, by Brian Greene
Hello! I’m LeAura, owner and co-creator of iCreateDaily.com®. As an autodidactic philosopher, generalist, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, I’m passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! Our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, investors, educators and creators own and run websites around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship, all with a pervasive spiritual foundation with a focus on elevating the lives of others.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! firstname.lastname@example.org