Today we’re joined by a very dynamic and passionate coach, Christine McAlister, who helps business owners reach the next level of profit in their business. Christine is a wife, mom, and animal lover! She started like many young entrepreneurs with smaller side hustles including pet sitting, lemonade and cookie selling, and cleaning the house.
Christine is just publishing her first book tomorrow (May 1st, 2018) called The Income Replacement Formula, which she’ll share more about in the interview!
- Christine’s story of her entrepreneurial start
- How the loss of her first child helped her launch her second business
- Working through fear, anxiety, and building a business during her second pregnancy
- Bridging the gap between quitting a 9-5 job to entrepreneurship
- The importance of asking for help and allowing people to support you
- How joining a group coaching program helped Christine gain clarity on her purpose
- Turning loss, negative circumstance, and struggle into gratitude and positive momentum
- Christine’s business Life with Passion and how she helps clients
- The Income Replacement Formula book
- How the book writing process helped Christine
- Tips for artists, authors, and creators to build a business around their passion
- Overcoming ingrained mindsets that block building your business
- Christine’s daily habits and her 5-minute rule
- Having support and accountability in your journey at every level
- Diving deeper on creative ideas as opposed to skimming the surface
- Building confidence through talking about your ideas
- The top 1-3 things that produce the most for Christine
- Learning how to do sales in an authentic and non-icky way
- How to break down goals and figure out what one thing to work on
- Christine’s current struggles and next stage of growth
Show up for at least 5 minutes a day for something that is income producing for your business.~Christine McAlister
- Christine’s website LifeWithPassion.com
- Christine’s free gift: Learn to Escape Your 9-5
- The Income Replacement Formula
- The 90 Day Goals Journal
Hello! I’m LeAura, owner and co-creator of iCreateDaily.com®. As an autodidactic philosopher, generalist, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, I’m passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! Our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, investors, educators and creators own and run websites around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship, all with a pervasive spiritual foundation with a focus on elevating the lives of others.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! email@example.com