Originally from the tropical islands of the Philippines, Dorothy Anne Dauenhauer, is a Christian singer and songwriter, inspiring listeners worldwide with her unique blend of contemporary pop and worship music.
A passionate storyteller and minister, Dorothy Anne’s lyrics paint pictures of life, love and struggle in captivating melodies with a prevailing theme of hope and devotion.
As a professional independent recording artist, Dorothy Anne makes her home in Dallas, TX where she homeschools her five children, leads worship in her church and is a mentor to other artists. She is the co-founder of the ministry DefiningMomentsTv.com with her husband Dustin Dauenhauer.
Dorothy’s philosophy is that:
“Dreams can be a reality if you dare to pursue them.”
- Dorothy Anne’s story
- Working in quarters and seasonally with the family
- The transition from college to a music career
- How journal entrees turned into songs
- Advice for new songwriters/singers
- Dorothy’s creative process as a composer, writer, and singer
- Journals and creative hobbies that feed her creativity
- Tools & apps Dorothy uses for her music
- Blending work, family, and passion projects
- Homeschooling, fostering and helping your kids with their own creativity
- Top 1-3 actions Dorothy Anne has done for her business
- The wins and lessons learned from launching two crowdfunding campaigns
- Lessons from her first campaign failed
- Lessons from her second successful campaign
- How video quality, realistic goals, and good copy will affect the success of your crowdfunding
- How to break down crowdfunding campaign into attainable goals
- Showing up daily for building an engaged community
- Using your Friends List and relationships strategically to tap into larger audiences
- The amount of work and money involved in producing and releasing music
- The balance between quality and perfectionism vs getting content out consistently
“If you’re hungry you can figure out how to make it happen.”
- Dorothy Anne’s Website
- Dorothy’s CD & Merch Site
- IndieGogo for Crowdfunding
- Voice Memo Apps for All Smartphones
- Note Apps for Phones/Computers
- The Freedom Journal
- The 90 Day Goals Journal
- Mom’s One Line a Day Journal
Hello! I’m LeAura, owner and co-creator of iCreateDaily.com®. As an autodidactic philosopher, generalist, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, I’m passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! Our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, investors, educators and creators own and run websites around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship, all with a pervasive spiritual foundation with a focus on elevating the lives of others.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! email@example.com