Whether you feel down and out or just want daily motivation to keep you from going there, this list of positive affirmations will help keep you focused on your dreams and goals. We’ve included affirmations shared from our iCreateDaily Community members as well.
Never underestimate the power of positive affirmations to pick you up by the bootstraps and set you back on the road to your goals. We all have down days and times.
When you’re in a slump it can seem that your dreams are so out of reach that they’ve disappeared completely from the horizon of possibilities. But that’s just a temporary condition. No storm lasts forever… and they often end in rainbows.
Find some affirmations in the sample lists below that work for you. Chances are, they may also serve as a catalyst for creating your own.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Audio Article – List of Positive Affirmations
- Train Your Brain
- Examples List of Positive Affirmations
(We’ve added more categories below as well)
- Affirmations from Our Community
- Reprograming Your Mind
AUDIO ARTICLE – LIST OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS:
Train Your Brain
Affirmations train your brain as to who’s in charge. You, not the monkey mind, not lizard brain. Not fear, nor doubt. You focused on your dreams and what matters most.
Repetition creates habit and humans are creatures of habit. Our brains are wired for habits. What we repeat, consciously or subconsciously, helps shape the life we live. When we create conscious positive affirmations, we’re helping train our brain toward the success we’re looking to achieve.
Positive affirmations are tools and instructions to your psyche, that help keep your focus and momentum on the road to your dreams. Use them!
~LeAura Alderson, Creator – iCreateDaily.com®
Lists of Positive Affirmations for Different Needs
There could be as many examples of affirmations as there are people. However, all humans grow through similar emotions, struggles and aspirations, similar joys and pains, hopes and fears. As such, many affirmations can be applicable to many people, applied with personal nuances directed by your thought, experiences and life context.
For instance, anxiety is a common concern with similar experience, sensations and reactions. So while the specifics of what causes our anxiety are individual, affirmations that help us can be similar and general, while applying an relevant personal specifics.
- I am alright right now.
- Peace fills my heart and mind like a cool breeze on a hot day.
- No matter what, I focus on the good and good grows in my life
- I find the joy in the gift of each precious moment.
- I am so grateful for _______ (list 3 things right away)
10 POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR ANXIETY
- I am grateful daily.
- This too shall pass.
- I’m alright right now.
- No storm lasts forever.
- I am calm and confident.
- I don’t dwell on negatives.
- I count blessings over bothers.
- I embrace cheerful optimism.
- This is happening for me, not to me.
- Even this moment is precious for ss
- I am strong, confident, and capable.
- I am healthy, happy, and grateful.
- I am not afraid; fear does not live with me.
- I think I can, I know I can, and I will
- I am resilient, I am strong, I am good.
10 FEAR AFFIRMATIONS
- When the fear rears its ugly head, I dance with it and laugh it away.
- I am resilient, I am strong, I am fearless.
- I win because I do not waste time in worry.
- I focus on what I can do, not on what I can’t.
- FEAR: False Events Appearing Real
- I trust in the good, and good fills my heart and my life.
- I breathe in positivity, I breath out joy.
- Fear cannot win over faith, and I have tremendous faith.
- I face the fear and it disappears.
- Fear has no home with me for I live in a lighted house where shadows cannot dwell.
Fear has no home with me, for I live in a lighted house where shadows cannot dwell.
~LeAura Alderson, Cofounder-iCreateDaily.com®
GRATITUDE AFFIRMATIONS – “I am so grateful for…”
- … awakening to a new day.
- … bird songs and gentle breezes.
- … that each day begins and ends with the beauty and glory of a sunrise and a sunset;
- … the ability to write and create.
- … warm blankets and a cozy bed.
- … heat in winter and air conditioning in summer
- … running water and indoor plumbing
- … the wonderful foods from nature that nurture our bodies
- … the incredible creativity and beauty in the world
- … spring flowers sweetly fragrant and beautiful
For more gratitude quotes and affirmations.
GRATITUDE AND WONDER
Gratitude Prompt – Create whatever comes to mind in your preferred medium:
“I release pain from the past and fear of the unknown future through gratitude and wonder of whatever is in the present… the only real moment.”
- This morning I am grateful for another day to pursue joy.
- I feel deep and abiding joy.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to create today.
- I am strong, I am well, I am calm.
- I am undaunted and indomitable.
- Health, happy, helpful and healed.
- I’m strong, capable and undaunted, for no storm lasts forever.
- I am not my past nor my circumstances. I am the full potential of the future I am creating daily.
- The pain of the past births new life and wisdom within me.
- I let go of habits and thoughts that do not serve the self I wish to become in my highest vision for my life.
- My heart is full of love.
- Love is my natural state.
- I breathe in joy and breathe out love for all whom I encounter.
- I live in abundant life in an abundant universe.
- I count my blessings for the abundance in my life. Today I am grateful for…
- The more good I do, the more good that flows to me, for it is the law, and I trust it is so.
- Money represents value, so the more value I bring, the more money I can attract.
MOTIVATION AFFIRMATIONS – “I AM…”
- Eager to wake up early and get to work on my dreams.
- Jump out of bed ready to seize the day!
- Excited about the miracle of today.
- Contributing positivity, enthusiasm, and love to everything I do and everyone I meet.
POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES
- Business is about solving problems, and I’m up for the challenge.
- Problems do not derail me; they reveal my strength.
- Problems are just puzzles to solve, and I enjoy finding solutions.
- I love, honor and cherish the person that I am.
- I believe good will prevail.
- Struggles do not defeat me, they make me stronger.
- I forgive myself
- I don’t need to tear myself down.
- I’m capable of so much more than I think!
SPIRITUAL AFFIRMATIONS – I AM
- Open and receptive to the wisdom of my soul.
- An anchor of light in the world.
- Aligned with purpose.
- Focused on the good
- Connected to and guided by my higher self.
- Guided by my soul each day in every way.
Dear Soul,LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
May your light illumine my mind,
Your love kindle my heart, and
Your power fortify my own.
I am open and receptive to your guidance.
- I am worthy of my dreams and pursue them daily.
- Dreams are a bridge in the direction of my dreams
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
WEIGHT LOSS AFFIRMATIONS – “I…”
- …appreciate and nurture my body.
- …love and respect my body for the miracle that it is.
- …give my body what it needs, and it serves me well.
- …am grateful for exercise… grateful that I can.
Positivity is your lifeline back to your dreams. Set your goals, get your mind right. Do the work, one step at a time, one day at a time.
~LeAura Alderson, Cofounder-iCreateDaily.com
To prevent your resolve and determination from dissolving in the struggle to bring them to life, grab this list and recite and invoke these each day.
The more your consistency, the better the results. Just remember to read and internalize them with intent, energy, emotion, and purpose!
We’re big on the power of affirmations and positive mindset because it doesn’t just make a difference… it makes all the difference.
Affirmations from Our Community
We asked on the iCreateDaily for Creators Facebook group and also the iCreate Daily Brand Facebook page to share their affirmations with us. We’ve woven some in the lists above, and below are some art pieces that have positive affirmations.
If you have affirmations you use and would like to share, feel free to post yours in the group or page above, or via email.
Cindy Walker created this wonderful drawing using quotes from Julia Cameron, author of The Artists Way. This is a great example of how you can create your art around positive quotes or affirmations to help keep you inspired. You can see more of Cindy’s art on her profile on Zhibit.
Cindy Trippe Wentworth shares poetry and affirmations regularly on her Facebook Page. Often her writing is related to a quote she finds inspiring, and she creates cards with these personal affirmations.
Here is one of Cindy’s poems about light over darkness:
LIGHT OVER DARK
The Light shatters the darkness~Cindy Trippe Wentworth, poet, artist
Hope streaming in
It pierces the despair and chaos
Erasing where I’ve been
I turn to face its warmth
Promise cascading over me
Gives courage to face the bleakness
That I choose to no longer be
I stand and greet the brightness
Radiance flowing forth
Welcoming the brilliance around me
Reminding me of my worth
Darkness is gone
Driven out by the Light
Bringing clarity and vision
The truth with its sight.
Reprograming Your Mind
Brendon Burchard has fantastic insight in this ~14-minute video on how we can become more conscious about mastering our own psychology.
Success, is about creating habits and thoughts that move you along in your journey toward the horizon of your dreams.
How to Stop Negative Habits
If you’re enjoying this topic then you’ll also find this interview with Dr. Rahul Jandial interesting and illuminating.
And remember, if you’re alright right now, then you’re alright.
I’m alright right now.
Hello! I’m LeAura, owner and co-creator of iCreateDaily.com®. As an autodidactic philosopher, generalist, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, I’m passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! Our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, investors, educators and creators own and run websites around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship, all with a pervasive spiritual foundation with a focus on elevating the lives of others.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! firstname.lastname@example.org