Never underestimate the power of positive affirmations to pick you up by the bootstraps and set you back on the road to your goals. We all have down days and times. When you’re in a slump it can seem that your dreams are so out of reach that they’ve disappeared completely from your screen of mind.
Whether you feel down and out or just want daily motivation to keep you from going there, this list of positive affirmations will help keep you focused on your dreams and goals. We’ve included affirmations shared from our iCreateDaily Community members as well!
Table of Contents
- Audio Article – List of Positive Affirmations
- Train Your Brain
- Examples List of Positive Affirmations
- Affirmations from Our Community
- Reprograming Your Mind
Audio Article – List of Positive Affirmations:
Train Your Brain
Affirmations train your brain as to who’s in charge. You, not the monkey mind, not lizard brain. Not fear, no doubt. You focused on your dreams and what matters most.
Repetition creates habit and humans are creatures of habit. Our brains are wired for habits. What we repeat, consciously or subconsciously, helps shape the life we live. When we create conscious positive affirmations, we’re helping train our brain toward the success we’re looking to achieve.
Positive affirmations are tools and instructions to your psyche, that help keep your focus and momentum on the road to your dreams. Use them!~LeAura Alderson, Cofounder-iCreateDaily.com
Examples List of Positive Affirmations
CONFIDENCE AFFIRMATIONS – I AM:
- Strong, confident, and capable.
- Healthy, happy, and confident.
- Fear does not live here with me.
- Capable of so much more than I think!
- This morning I am grateful for another day to pursue joy.
- I feel an internal and pervasive joy.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to create today.
- My heart is full of love.
- I breathe in joy and breathe out love for all whom I encounter.
- Love is my natural state.
- I live in abundant life in an abundant universe.
- I count my blessings for the abundance in my life. Today I am grateful for…
- The more good I do, the more good that flows to me, for it is the law, and I trust it is so.
- Money represents value, so the more value I bring, the more money I can attract.
MOTIVATION AFFIRMATIONS – I AM:
- Eager to wake up early and get to work on my dreams.
- Jump out of bed ready to seize the day!
- Excited about the miracle of today.
- Contributing positivity, enthusiasm, and love to everything I do and everyone I meet.
POSITIVE THINKING QUOTES:
- Business is about solving problems, and I’m up for the challenge.
- Problems do not derail me; they reveal my strength.
- Problems are just puzzles to solve, and enjoy finding solutions.
- I love, honor and cherish the person that I am.
- All is well.
- Everything is okay in the end.
- Struggles do not defeat me, they make me stronger.
- Forgive myself and all is well.
- I don’t need to tear myself down.
- I’m capable of so much more than I think!
SPIRITUAL AFFIRMATIONS – I AM:
- Open and receptive to the wisdom of my soul.
- An anchor of light in the world.
- Aligned with purpose.
- Focused on the good
- Connected to and guided by my higher self.
- Guided by my soul each day in every way.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- I am worthy of my dreams and pursue them daily.
- Dreams are a bridge in the direction of my dreams
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
WEIGHT LOSS AFFIRMATIONS – I:
- Respect and nurture my body.
- Love and respect my body for the miracle that it is.
- Give my body what it needs, and it serves me well.
- Am grateful for exercise… grateful that I can.
Positivity is your lifeline back to your dreams. Set your goals, get your mind right. Do the work, one step at a time, one day at a time.
~LeAura Alderson, Cofounder-iCreateDaily.com
To prevent your resolve and determination from dissolving in the struggle to bring them to life, grab this list and recite and invoke these each day.
The more your consistency, the better the results. Just remember to read and internalize them with intent, energy, emotion, and purpose!
Fear has no home with me, for I live in a lighted house where shadows cannot dwell.~LeAura Alderson, Cofounder-iCreateDaily.com
We’re big on the power of affirmations and positive mindset because it doesn’t just make a difference… it makes all the difference.
Affirmations from Our Community
We asked on the iCreateDaily Page and Private group for the community to share their affirmations with us. We’ve woven some in the lists above, and below are some art pieces that have positive affirmations. If you have affirmations you use and would like to share, feel free to post yours here.
Cindy Walker created this wonderful drawing using quotes from Julia Cameron, author of The Artists Way. This is a great example of how you can create your art around positive quotes or affirmations to help keep you inspired. You can see more of Cindy’s art on her profile on Zhibit.
Cindy Trippe Wentworth shares poetry and affirmations regularly on her Facebook Page. Often her writing is related to a quote she finds inspiring, and she creates cards with these personal affirmations.
Here is one of Cindy’s poems about light over darkness:
“The Light shatters the darkness
Hope streaming in
It pierces the despair and chaos
Erasing where I’ve been
I turn to face its warmth
Promise cascading over me
Gives courage to face the bleakness
That I choose to no longer be
I stand and greet the brightness
Radiance flowing forth
Welcoming the brilliance around me
Reminding me of my worth
Darkness is gone
Driven out by the Light
Bringing clarity and vision
The truth with its sight”
~Cindy Trippe Wentworth
Reprograming Your Mind
Brendon Burchard has fantastic insight in this ~14-minute video on how we can become more conscious about mastering our own psychology. Success, no matter how you define it, is about creating habits and thoughts that support the direction we are heading in.
“I automatically think about the best possible outcome of any given thing I do.”
~Brendon Burchard, author, speaker, high performance coach
Hello! I’m LeAura, a philosopher, generalist, autodidactic former homeschooling mom, personal development advocate, entrepreneur, writer, editor, author, ideator, media publisher, and podcaster, passionate about helping others achieve their best possible life! We’re a media publishing company run by our small family of entrepreneurs, writers, and creators on around topics we enjoy, such as gardening, health and fitness, creativity and pets, with more to come.
While my greatest teacher is Life… my formal training includes certifications in mediation, fitness trainer, and strategic intervention coaching, including marriage and family. My favorite thing ever is helping people discover and grow their incredible potential.
Today, the synergy of creating websites, articles and podcasts, brings together all my favorite things: family, learning, growth, creating, connecting and contributing. To share these with you is a privilege, that serves my lifelong aspiration to help others.
My personal areas of creativity are in writing, masterminding, ideation, synthesis and bringing ideas to life through business and entrepreneurship.
Want to submit your photos, videos and/or article content for publication? We love to consider your contribution for publication! email@example.com